Wednesday 30 October 2013

My report by Tyrone

This is my report on this year in room 16 as a year 5, I hope you enjoy reading it.  :)

My year so far in Room 16 by Tyrone

My favourite thing about being in Room 16 in 2013 is that I’m in a computer class and that I can share stuff on my blog and they can comment about it.

Something I would like to do in term four is make lego comics about the room 16 superhero stories  with Lego digital designer and Comic life.

Something I would like to do next year is play rugby?

My dream job would be to be in the army.

Reading

The best thing about reading so far this year is actively learn.

The best thing I read this year was Dead Harry. I enjoyed it because it sounded fun and  it had a lot of action. The funny thing was when a teacher said “Have a nice barbeque kids” when a fire was happening.

This is my favourite reading blog post that I created. I chose it because it was my second reading blog post I think and it’s very interesting how the whale got born.

This is my favourite reading post from someone else. I think it is awesome because it had the part when Thunder skull sacrificed his life to save the others and then at the end the team heard a mysterious voice. I really want to see what happens next.
Maths

The best thing about maths so far this year is power lines when you can try and figure out the questions.

I was most proud of learning how to do area and perimeter. I was proud because I didn’t know how to do area and perimeter and it was fun learning this.

This is my favourite maths blog post that I created. I chose it because it looks cool and it was fun hiding Mr M and Marcus trying to find it.

This is my favourite maths post from someone else. I think it is awesome because he has done some really good work on hiding Mr M too, I also like how Marcus drew the island as a creeper face

I am really good power lines phase 1 but I forget the the answers to the questions.
I want to get better at doing times tables quicker in my head.

Writing

The best thing about writing so far this year is that you can make up stories about our super hero and the other room 16 superheroes.

I was most proud of learning how to write cool stories. I was proud because it was pretty cool and I could imagine it in my head while I was writing it.

This is my favourite writing blog post that I created. I chose it because I had really fun writing it and that it had some

This is my favourite writing post from someone else. I think it is awesome because it had some funny things that happened in the story and it Inderpreet put in a cool bad guy and he had a cool name too.

I am really good at writing stories with made up creations or something?
I want to get better at writing stories.
Integrated Topic

My favourite part of topic has been drawing a coat of arms.  I enjoyed it because I got to draw some stuff and a shield and I enjoyed making it.

This is my favourite topic blog post that I created. I chose it because I really like the drawing of the video game controllers, the gun and the grenade.

This is my favourite topic post from someone else. I think it is awesome because he drawed a pretty cool NZ flag and he told what the drawings were of.

School Involvement
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  
How I Have Shown PRIDE

Personal  Best: Trying my best at Multiplication grand prix.
Respect and Responsibility: Taking care of my dog and respecting how he gets dirty after he gets cleaned but maybe hes just doing that to get dried off because he's wet.
Integrity: Trying to win a game of multiplication grand prix and in the end as I come 1st-last.
Determination: Winning a game like netball dodgeball.

Enjoyment: Enjoying a game of netball dodgeball even though I lose.


3 comments:

  1. Wow Tyrone!
    Great reflection.
    The slideshow was a good idea.
    Keep it up!


    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post Tyrone your dream job sounds scary but fun.
    I love power lines as well, Can't wait for the comic.
    I agree with Zach the slideshow was a good idea!!!
    Your pal Crighton :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...