Friday 18 October 2013

Holiday Highlights 1

Today our class has been writing about the school holidays and we might have some picture, but I have heaps of them under neath all the writing. I hope you have fun reading this. :)

                          LASER-FORCE


When we get to Laser-Force we run inside and go walk up to the counter. Mum paid about $149 I think, it was our turn next and we got our suits on but we did not have even teams. It was 5 against 4, Elijah, Zeb and Zach were on my team and Ethan, Ben, Cam and Aidan were on Dylan's Team. All of us split up and hide, when the music started I shot a couple of people and then they shot me. Zeb was walking with me and I tried to walk up stairs but I couldn't. Ethan shot me 4 times when I was standing still and trying to shoot him, Elijah was hiding somewhere and Zach was camping. I walked up stairs and shot Dylan, Ben, Aidan and Zeb helped me, but then we had to retreat because they were walking up. When we finished we took off the armor and walked up to the machine that shows who won and the red team won because they had the most people. We played on the arcade machines, I played ‘Metal Slug’ and it was 2 player so I asked if Elijah wanted to play and he said yes.
I chose 1 boy and Elijah chose a boy. When it started we shot the first bad guys we saw and when we met the first BOSS I throw grenades and then I ran out. The next BOSS was a helicopter and it had a machine gun and we had to up to get it but if we stayed in the same area we would dye. We killed the helicopter 4 times because we died.


In the 3rd round we were facing little kids and two adults and 1 teenager“Come on red team” I say, “we need to get up onto the upper floor before the green team come.” All of the red team (except for Zeb because he put on a green suit) were upstairs and we waited for the green team to come.  10 minutes later.....   “Oh now they come” I said, the music starts and the green team are somewhere where we can’t shoot them. Some people were coming up but we shot them and they went back to cover, “Elijah and Dylan, can you please cover me while I go down stairs with Ben” I say. I hid behind a wall and shot 2 kids, then I saw Ben and told him to come over here. After a while I bunch of kids were going to go down stairs but Elijah and Dylan weren't there to shoot them so me and Ben shot them our selves and they ran or walked away so we won’t shoot them again. I walked up to Zeb and he shot me and I ran to cover. I shot little kids who were walking almost anywhere. Then the game was over and I noticed it was over because it said Game over man, Game over. Then we hopped in the car and got home. Then we had a war......


To be continued.....
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pictures from laser force:
So, thirsty, must, have, drink....
Sup.
The evil looking red team. >:)
The happy green team. :)
"I'm ready to go out to war" (Loading gun)
"Keep your eye on the ball"
What you looking at?
"I need some help with this"







7 comments:

  1. Wow Tyrone I love your recount!
    It really tells the reader what you have done in the holidays.
    What was your favourite part of lazer force?
    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that is a fun holiday. I can see that Laser Force is fun as. It sounds so awesome. Great photos, and amazing suits. Well done :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Tyrone, it sounds like you had fun.
    What was your favorite part of your party?
    Awesome description it was like I just walked out of laser force with you.
    Keep up the great work Tyrone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Tyrone that's such a good holiday writing. I loved the pictures they were fantastic! Keep up the good work Tyrone Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great work Tyrone, I like your funny captions, it looks like you had a great at Laser Force. Is the next part going to be the Nerf War? Keep it up Tyrone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes the next part is going to be Nerf War.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...