Wednesday 10 July 2013

Book character costume

Here is my Tintin costume of The adventures of Tintin the book. I had fun making my costume but I didn't really make, I just got things at the store and yeah. I had to use hair spray to make my hair orange, my normal hair color is black, brown or blackish and brownish. My brother dressed up Captain Haddock from  The adventures of Tintin. By the way, Dylan's Haddock (short for Captain Haddock) and I am Tintin. Here are the images.

                                                       Image of Tintin and Captain Haddock
                                                                          Tintin
                                                             Tintin and Captain Haddock

12 comments:

  1. Awesome Tyrone!
    You have done a great description of yourself and Dylan.
    Your images are a great pic.
    You really looked like Tintin.
    And Dylan really looked like Captain Haddock.
    I have seen the movie Tintin.
    Great post, Well done:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great costumes Dylan and Tyrone. I cracked up at home remembering that when you pulled out your (toy) pistol and aimed it at me. You guys really looked like the character. :-).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Tyrone!
    You and Dylan really look like people of Tintin.
    The photos of you guys are great:)
    And you really look like TinTin
    I think no one else then you have dressed up as Haddock and Tintin
    I have seen the movie Tintin but not the book.
    Well Done Great costume!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Tyrone.
    You Guys nailed those costumes.
    Dylan is looking like hes gotten a bit to attached to that whisky.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome pictures brother they look great and fantastic the captain haddock is awesome but I think that you are looking great and cool in that costume keep the blogging up Tyrone I like it but do you know what I think well I think that I really look like captain haddock bye see you later.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are awesome costumes. You guys look so funky. And the imge of you to together were so funny. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW Tyrone!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Tyrone and Dylan, I love your costumes they looked awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You put a lot of effort into your costume, well done

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Tyrone your costumes look great.
    I like how you have dressed yourself just like Tintin.
    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome costumes dylan and tyrone who knew that you owned these costumes I thought it was the real tintin and captain haddock

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow Tyrone! I love your characters!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...