Friday 20 September 2013

Optimist Yachting 3

Here is my  reflection of day 3 and I have created a lego yacht with 3 people in it, the one with the black hood is me, the one in the green cap is Elijah and the one with black hair is Shivom. I hope you like it! Please comment. :)

Reflection for Yachting/Kayaking reflection: Day 3
Something I was pleased with was that people participated and didn’t lose their paddles in kayaking because if they didn’t participate they WILL lose their paddle.
I really enjoyed learning how to steer the yacht with the rudder because it was fun to steer and I knew how to tack.


Something I found hard was kayaking in a double because I would get a sore back and my legs would get tired.
Something that made me think was which way to turn when it was my turn to do the rudder because I would need to know to tack, or turn left or right, or, just make the rudder go straight.

Something I want to get better at is controlling the main sheet.(What can I do about it?) Let someone else do the main sheet?
Yachting boat made by me
  
                                                                     Lego Tyrone
                                                                    Lego Shivom
                                                                        Lego Elijah

14 comments:

  1. Great writing. Love your lego pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool reflection Tyrone.
    I want to get better at the main sheet too and the lego people is a good idea.
    Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome work Tyrone,
    I like how you made your picture with Lego pieces.
    The Reflection you wrote is awesome.
    I like how you did all the people that were in your Yacht as a Lego man.
    Great work Tyrone.
    Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome Tyrone!
    I love the lego pictures.
    Great reflection.
    Well done:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, great reflection Tyrone, I like the idea to make a Lego yacht that was awesome. For some reason the Lego dudes actually look like you guys. But great reflection keep it up ;-).

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!!! Tyrone your drawing is so cool. I like how you have put in Shivom, Elijah, on the yacht that was cool. Well done keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Tyrone!
    What a great way to present your reflection.
    It is so creative how you have actually made the optimist yacht out of Lego.
    I really like your reflection too.
    I also like the part in your reflection when it says that you really liked how the people participated. It is a great way to show that you are encouraging others.
    Great Lego people you have created too.
    Well done:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Tyrone!
    I love how you have made a lego picture to go with it.
    Great reflection.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome tyrone,
    l like your reflection and your
    boat.
    WELL DONE

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome Tyrone
    I like yore boat
    keep it up Tyrone.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great work Tyrone. I like the images and the reflection. And awesome boat.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome Tyrone!
    Great post and good reflection.
    I really like your Lego boat I thought that was really creative.
    Keep up the good work.
    Well done:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow Tyrone I like your reflection and your Lego is very cool. Keep up the good work Tyrone and well done ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great work Tyrone!
    I like the colours on the yacht,
    very colorful.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...