Friday 13 September 2013

Super hero story #1

Here is my story about Master Tyrone how he turns into his super hero and tries to take his home back from the Dark side, hope you like it! Please comment. :)

Master Tyrone PART 1:In the beginning


In the town called Hastings, a boy named Tyrone was playing on the Wii Nintendo. When suddenly I felt a big breeze and didn't know where it was coming from because nothing could make a big cold wind on a sunny day, then I saw an alien warship hiding under an invisible cloak on the big field. I ran to the ship and Darth Vader was in it with some super battle droids. He saw me and captured me, bringing on board on his intergalactic warship. He knocked me out so I couldn't find my way back to planet earth, while I was knocked out I was dreaming of something weird like Master Yoda saying “use the force young padawan.” He brings me to this place called the Death Star, a medical robot was sitting on a chair and pulled out a laser gun and was going to cut me into pieces. I quickly kicked the robot, but some chemicals fell on me. BOOM! I turned into a Jedi, well maybe a padawan but I could use the force, I stole a light saber and chose green but the medic robot got up and called backup. I destroyed the medic and ran for a ship, heaps of storm troopers were on my tail. I hopped into a X1 - fighter and shot a pile of droids. I flew back to earth and tried to figure out how to get back to normal, “Aha,” I make a ‘T’ out of my body and boom I’m back to normal. “Finally, I am back to young self.


‘Meanwhile on the Death Star.....’
“How did he get away!” said Darth Vader, the battle droid commander says “He got a chemical tipped on him when he kicked the medic sir.” “Well, find him and make sure he doesn't ruin my plan because if there is a hero than he’ll make it hard to destroy planet earth!” says Darth Vader. The droid replies, “Why don’t we destroy his home and then his home’s home (NZ), and then destroy the home’s, home’s home” (which is the earth).“Then he’ll have nothing to fight for, muay, ha, ha, ha haaaaa!” says Darth Vader while laughing. “Get the storm troopers and the droids, quickly,” “But which droids” said the battle droid commander?” “All of them, the super battle droids, the battle droids, the vulture droids, the droidekas, the tank droids and the battle droid commanders (battle droids, more experienced.) They all flew down in a galactic ship down to earth, they landed on the road next to ‘Parkvale Motors’.


“Where is this so called Master Tyrone,” said the battle droid, “In Hastings” replied the battle droid commander. They searched every and sent battle droids to look in parkvale school, they sent droidekas to help the battle droids and some of them went to look down streets. Vulture droids were in the sky and on the ground, the whole place was nearly secure. The tank droids were exploding stuff like the BP station and the road and the storm troopers were walking around peoples property. “Oh no,” I said to myself, “I should be out there fighting all those droids.” Then suddenly an idea popped in my head, I should go to the school but I would need a costume and I might need Dylan (AKA, Captain D. Two storm trooper were walking by and I had an idea. I made a T with my body and turned into Master Tyrone, I told Dylan the plan and he agreed. Dylan turned into Captain D and I turned into Master Tyrone by making a T. We knocked out 1 storm trooper each and put the uniform on. The storm troopers were wearing black undies with the Death Star on them. Captain D and I were walking by the school when suddenly battle droids, commanders,  tank droids and droidekas were waiting outside the classroom known as room 16. I was walking in when a battle droid said “Don’t walk in because you’ll get fired at,” “don’t worry I have a um, button on my walkie-talkie that activates a bubble” I said. Captain D and I walked in when suddenly Assassin zach through a sword and then all the kids in room 16 used all their weapons like lasers, a bomb, the force, cannons, super strength and lightning.


To be continued.....

7 comments:

  1. Wow, what a cool start to the story Tyrone!
    I can't wait to the next episode
    Well done Tyrone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome story Tyrone.That's really amazing!
    Nice Work.Keep it up!
    Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool story Tyrone, I like the green lightsaber too.
    + HA HA HA I liked the black undies as well.
    Keep up the good work. :-]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Tyrone!
    Way to leave us hang with the to be continued.
    Great job.
    Sincerely your pal Elijah man.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a colourful start to a story. Full of excitement, drama, expressive words, fear. It really painted a picture in my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very creative story, Tyrone.

    You are making the reader visualise what is happening and think about what might happen next.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW, awesome story Tyrone. I like how you added a small amount of humor in it. This very creative. I also like how everyone in room 16 had their powers. Will you ever make part 2, I REALLY want to see it. Keep up the great writing Tyrone.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...