Wednesday 18 September 2013

Optimist yachting 2

Here is my second reflection of optimist yachting and kayaking and it was a bit windy,  but at least I had fun. I created a Taxedo of my reflection on Tagxedo - Creator. Hope you enjoy my reflection and taxedo! Please comment. :)

Reflection for Yachting/Kayaking:Day 2
Something I was pleased with was how nobody fell out of their yacht in the windy wind because if they did they will get cold and will be unable to kayak.
I really enjoyed learning how to go under the bridge without snapping the end of the paddle because if I didn’t learn it I would have broken the paddle!

Something I found hard was balancing the boat because the wind was tipping the boat and making it go all crazy and the boat went fast when I loosened the main sheet.
Something that made me think was kayaking because I would need to know which way to left and right backwards and forwards.
Something I want to get better at is paddling faster. (What can I do about it?)  Put my back into it?

3 comments:

  1. Great reflection Tyrone! I really happy that no one fell out of the yachts.
    Great work Tyrone!!!
    Sincerely
    Cameron

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Tyrone!
    I like how you did a Tagexdo about optimist yachting
    keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very good writing. Full of fun and information.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...