Wednesday 26 November 2014

Athletics Reflection

Athletics Reflection
I think I did well in the athletics because I tried my best and came 5th in the 100 meter run.


I enjoyed jumping over the pole in high jump because I get to land on the big blue mattress.


My most successful event was the 50 meter hurdle run, because I came 2nd in the 1st round, and 3rd in the 2nd and 3rd round.


My least successful event was the inter school high jump because when I got over the pole in my last 2 jumps I either touched the pole with my feet or hand.


I could have improved on not touching the pole when I jumped up into the air and onto the mattress. Throwing the soft ball into the air so it goes further

If the hurdle run was longer, if you had more chances for the inter schools high jump, and if the the 100 meter run was a little longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...