Friday 29 August 2014

2nd Production Reflection

Production Reflection
Wednesday 27th August 2014, all the Yr 4,5’s and 6’s had a production to do at 6:30pm. There were 4 legends, room 11 and 20 (that’s us) was the last group to do the “LEGEND OF TE MATA O RONGOKAKO”. I was in the back row of the carvers who were in the front of the rest. We heard the starting group of the play start talking. The curtains opened and the play began.

I was feeling pretty nervous before the play started and seeing all those people made me worry but then I realized that I’ve been practising so I should do well. When we finished doing our play, I was glad and really tired.

I thought the play went really well but we had some errors and people secretly getting in trouble but I thought everyone did a good job on the production.

I need to work on my expression,  being less worried and the kapa haka the rest was just all goods.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...